Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is "English" your native language?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
I belong to a country where English is not a native language. Not many people here know this language. We are taught this language in the school but not in all the schools. There are many state boards when they have to teach the kids in their regional languages. I learned it in my schools and college. Is English your native language?

English is not my native language, my language is isoko and urhobo, one of the minor tribes in my country.

For me l am from Kenya. We usually use like three languages here. First is the mother tongue language, the second is the national language, Swahili, and the third one is the international language, English for the truth of the matter.

Sort of. My native languages are Irish and English.

Back