Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

News Iran’s UN mission warns Israel of 'obliterating war' if it attacks Lebanon

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
The Iranian mission also said that in such an event "all options, incl. the full involvement of all resistance fronts, are on the table."

Iran's UN envoy warned on Friday that if Israel launches a "full-scale military aggression" in Lebanon, "an obliterating war will ensue."

Things seem to be scary now it the gulf. I wish the war doesn't extend to other countries. The things will get worse if it happens.

The Iranian mission also said that in such an event "all options, incl. the full involvement of all resistance fronts, are on the table."

Iran's UN envoy warned on Friday that if Israel launches a "full-scale military aggression" in Lebanon, "an obliterating war will ensue."

Things seem to be scary now it the gulf. I wish the war doesn't extend to other countries. The things will get worse if it happens.
That would be great

'Warns warns warns'. Wars are not fought with the mouth please

'Warns warns warns'. Wars are not fought with the mouth please

But it's good they are warning other nations before attacking them with weapons. I hope the war doesn't spread to other countries.

Right now any wrong move from any party would be seen as an act of war. I just pray things does not escalate

Israel should go all out offensive to against all those countries that think terrorism is their forte. I don't pity Hamas and Gaza, I won't pity Lebanon. Iran - Israel war has been brewing for a long tike now. Let's just get over with it.

Back