Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Introduce your culture and what did you like most about it

Amdhone3qq

Trustworthy

Reaction score
Every body has it own culture but some peoples don't know how to participate and engaged on their culture because they don't used to visit their villages and spend their holidays
But can you mention your some part on your cultures and what did you engaged most about it?

One thing I like most about my culture is our eating and dressing habits. We have a lot of lovely delicacies and wonderful dressing habits.

What about you though, what do you like most about your culture?
I also like so many thing's about my cultures but I hate the way they dressed because it's very local up now and the best thing I like most about the culture was their food's I really enjoy eaten my traditional food because it was done with guinea corn and shear butter also add with some leave's which I cannot mention it with English but moringa was also part of it

I also like so many thing's about my cultures but I hate the way they dressed because it's very local up now and the best thing I like most about the culture was their food's I really enjoy eaten my traditional food because it was done with guinea corn and shear butter also add with some leave's which I cannot mention it with English but moringa was also part of it
Lol it's understandable that the dressing is local, that's why it's a cultural dress. Even ours , there are certain places we can't use our cultural attires to.

Lol it's understandable that the dressing is local, that's why it's a cultural dress. Even ours , there are certain places we can't use our cultural attires to.
Nowadays everything local is shared accross the internet means there is nothing now that is not shared accross users for example.

Back