Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Indoor games

bangis

Off The Mark

Reaction score
What is your best indoor game, for me I so much like table tennis. The energy and vibes it gives is just exceptional

What is your best indoor game, for me I so much like table tennis. The energy and vibes it gives is just exceptional
I will like to hear your favorite games and why you like it

I do not have a best indoor game. I think table tennis is an okay game though but I don't know how to play it

I used to love carrom

Table tennis is actually my best indoor game too. Then there are card games and scrabble.

I don't know how to play card games or Scrabble. Though I have seen some persons playing it before.

I also like playing table tennis from my childhood. Now a days I don't play it but when I was in college I used to play it at home as well as when I used to stay in the hostel. Now a days I play Ludo in the name of an indoor games.

I also like playing table tennis from my childhood. Now a days I don't play it but when I was in college I used to play it at home as well as when I used to stay in the hostel. Now a days I play Ludo in the name of an indoor games.
Sound like you had a very fun childhood!

Featured Articles

Back