Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

India's Sri Lanka Tour Pushed back

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
India's next tour to Sri Lanka in which they'll play 3 T20 and 3 ODI Cricket matches is pushed back by 1 day and the reason is not shared. Earlier it was due to start on 26th and now it'll commence by 27th July.

What might be the reason for that? Schedules are mostly fixed, but there must be something more important than the cricket match, which has caused the schedule to be postponed. I am damn sure India will win both series. Sri Lanka has not played well in recent times.

I missed this news but I guess its not a major change and could be Indian team requested for that as they still need to announce the squad

If reports are to be believed. Hardik will captain the T20 team and maybe KL rahul for ODI against Sri Lanka

If Sky is to given the captaincy then they should give it from this series and should not waste time

Back