Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

India's Next ODI Assignment Is In Feb 2025

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
To my utter Surprise Indian cricket team does not have any ODI matches scheduled until Feb against England so they don't even have enough matches to prepare itself for the Champions trophy which is scheduled to take place in Pakistan or with a minor relocation for Indian matches.

But even when they don't have games to play, I think they can still use this free time prepare themselves and even learn from others who are in the game.

They should play in order to have sufficient practice before the champions trophy. The cricket board must look at it if they want the team to perform well in the big tournaments.

Last when India won the T20 WC last month, India before that played maximum T20 matches and that must have helped them so they need to do this for Champions trophy and world cup too

I am not sure how are they preparing for the champions trophy if there are these few games only and India is mostly playing T20 so this is a cause of concern

Back