Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

News India win T20 World Cup after Hardik, Bumrah create magic in death overs to snatch victory from jaws of South Africa

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
And finally, India defeated South Africa in T20 World Cup 2024 to win the trophy. It was a good match as at one stage it looked as if SA will win the match easily but thanks to Bumrah, Hardik, Surya Kumar who made victory easy for India. They outplayed SA in last 5 overs.

Congratulations team India. We are proud of you.

Did you watch the match ?

Which country are you from? Is cricket liked in your country?

Oh wow, I am surprised even south Africa plays cricket. I don't my country is into this, though I we have to find out later on just to be sure.

Oh wow, I am surprised even south Africa plays cricket. I don't my country is into this, though I we have to find out later on just to be sure.
I think you are from Nigeria and as per my knowledge you also have a national cricket team and they also participate in Africa cricket and will have another chance to qualify for the world cup that will take place in 2026

Nigerian football team is a good team and plays in football World Cup. South Africa has been playing cricket from last 30 years or so.

South Africa has been a great cricket team from a very long time but they have never won any major ICC tournament and was in the final for the first time.

Yes, they reached the finals of any world cup for the first time. They are a good team and every one expect that they would win a world cup but may be because of their bad luck they are deprived of the trophy.

Now the focus shifts to Sri Lanka tour and we'll see Gautam Gambhir in action as India coach

Srilanka is not a good team. Their team is not performing well after the retirement of Jaywardhane and many other players. I don't know what has happened to them in the last few years.

Back