Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

News India Will play a 2 day Warm up Day night Test match in Manuka Oval

Kingpin

Veteran
Reaction score

Today, the schedule for India's 5 match test series against Australia in Australia was announced which incidentally also includes a 2 day Day night Test match that will be played in Manuka Oval. India don't have good record in day night Test matches in Australia so they need to do better this time.

I can imagine the amount of pressure they must be feeling right now, anyways good luck to them in the matches.

There will be pressure but last time India managed to bounce back after the day night Test and they won the series

I don't see the need for this match because India is scheduled to play only 5 day test matches so there was no need for it

Warm up matches are always helpful as they make players acclimatize to the climatic conditions of the place.

I agree but why 2 days and not 4 days because traditionally the warm matches should be of 4 days and in 2 days you may not even able to bat and bowl for even 90 overs

Back