Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

India vs Zimbabwe 1st T20

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
This series was played just before the World Cup which India won so not many were interested in it and India even sent its B or C team where all players are either making their debut or have only played a very few International T20 but Zim did managed to beat India much to a shock but it shows that you cannot underestimate any team in this setup.

I was shocked when I saw it in the news. The teams that could not qualify for the work cup have beaten the team that won the world cup recently. It was shocking for me. But such results are expected in the game of cricket.

At least in T20 Cricket any team can beat any team on its day and we have already seen how USA defeated Pakistan, Afghanistan defeated Australia and so on

That's the beauty of T20 cricket. No one takes it granted. Few overs may decide which team will win the game. We have seen lots of upsets in T20 games.

T20 is like a lottery for associate and weak cricket teams and have the best chance to beat any strong cricket team.

That's true. That's why I said that there is no certainty in T20 matches; every team has 50% chances of winning the game.

India took them easy and this is what costed them the game and I feel they should not have lost that game from the situation they were in even at 8 down

Back