Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

India Still The best team against SENA Countries

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
SENA Countries is Short form for used for South Africa, England, New Zealand, Australia and India is still the best against SENA Countries in their own conditions and record of other Asian countries like Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh is not even close to India.

India is a good team no doubt about it but I still feel it's not easy to defeat Australia and SA because these teams play well under pressure.

Beating them in their home conditions is tough. India lost badly when last time they were against South Africa in South Africa but managed to win against Australia

You cannot consistently beat Australia in their country. I have seen India struggling in every match whenever the series is arranged in Australia.

Sri Lanka have good record in South Africa and last time they were able to beat them in tests whereas India and Pakistan were unable to defeat them

Sri Lanka have good record in South Africa and last time they were able to beat them in tests whereas India and Pakistan were unable to defeat them

I don't think the present Srilankan team may be able to do this now. Those were the days when Srilankan team had lots of good players in their team

Back