Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

In your opinion, what is the most important issue facing your country?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
There are many issues that my country is still facing.

There are many multi-millionaires but poverty is still at its peak, with no equal pay for equal work, Minorities have no freedom to express themselves, they are targeted time and time again and the government is trying to make a country with one language, one religion.

There are so many issues facing my country and for me I feel everyone of them is very important. There is the issue of poor power supply, security is another problem. Or health sector needs a reform and lots more.

Actually there are so many issue's facing my country but the major part was, insecurity and poor economy system.

Major problem in India is it's overpopulation. Because of it we face lots of competition in everything.

It's the Rape situation because things are not under control. Government does not have any control and rapist are roaming freely.

I feel like shouting but no one can hear me. My country really need deliverance. Economy is getting harder every day. High prices of commodities brings about hunger, theft and also killing. I am asking for a new and a better country because people are suffering.

INFLATION!

This is the biggest issue that is facing everyone in my country right now and most people are finding it very difficult to survive. This is because everything has become so expensive that they can't usually afford two square meal a day.

Back