Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

In what ways are you being perceived, that you’re not aware of?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
The blind spots of self-perception! Others may see me as more confident or capable than I feel, or perhaps as more introverted or reserved than I intend. Maybe my humor or sarcasm is misinterpreted, or my empathy and compassion are overlooked. I may be perceived as more put-together or organized than I actually am, or my creative pursuits may be underestimated. By seeking feedback and being open to others' perspectives, I can gain a more complete understanding of how I'm perceived and work to align my self-image with reality.

If I don't know how I am being perceived, am I supposed to give a comment? I actually don't care what people think of me, they are free to have any perception of me. What matters is the perception I have of myself.

People see me as someone who is proud, have more than enough money, and someone that is rude, but I'm reality I am not a proud person, nor am I rude.

Back