Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

In what way has fear motivated you?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
One thing I have always been scared of is failing and not being able to achieve my goals. Due to this fear I developed a habit of always putting in extra effort in everything I do to ensure I get the best results.

it works the same for me. Nothing motivated me more than to find myself in old age a poor man who cannot feed himself. This is simply unacceptable for me and such motivation will never disappear because no one could accept such a life

it works the same for me. Nothing motivated me more than to find myself in old age a poor man who cannot feed himself. This is simply unacceptable for me and such motivation will never disappear because no one could accept such a life
Yes it's very scary, especially when I see some elderly persons who are begging in the streets with no one. I do not want to end up like that.

Back