Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

In three words how would you describe your partner

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
I know for a fact most of us on this forum are either married or are in a relationship. If you are given the opportunity to describe your partner in three words, what would you choose?

The current lady that I am involved can be described with this three words, "amazing, golden and pretty". She is a balance of physical beauty with extreme humility. I have a very high taste in ladies and believe me when I say a lady is sweet.

I would describe my husband as very genuine, commited and one with great sense of humour. We relish our relationship and fortunate to have each other.

The current lady that I am involved can be described with this three words, "amazing, golden and pretty". She is a balance of physical beauty with extreme humility. I have a very high taste in ladies and believe me when I say a lady is sweet.
LOL what do you mean by very hight taste? As if they are not ladies and are like ice cream or some sort of a drink

Oh wow, that's a wonderful way to describe your partner @King Belieal hopefully I will be lucky to get someone who i wll be able to describe in this way and probably more.

Back