Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

News Imane Khelif Algerian boxer gender proof finally revealed?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
Imane Khelif, an Algerian boxer, cried on Saturday following her medal accomplishment at the Paris Olympics amid widespread ire over her gender. She advanced to the women's 66kg semifinals with a strong performance against Anna Luca Hamori of Hungary, winning 5-0.

In response to queries concerning his daughter's gender identity, the father of the 25-year-old Algerian boxer has stood up for his daughter.

He said that Imane was raised as a girl from birth. "My kid is a female. She had a girl's upbringing. The girl is strong. I brought her up to be strong and hardworking. In an interview with Sky News, Omar Khelif said, "She has a great will to work and to train.

Congratulations to her, getting to the semi finals in the Olympics is a huge accomplishment for her and her career.

Now, she is in final I guess. She will fight with another biological male in the final. It will be all male final now.

If it's under the rules then it's fine and mostly it's the Media that give attention to unnecessary things and create hype.

Media also give importance to the news where they find something is fishy. There must be something in it.

If now everything is fine and she is already in semi final then we can assume there was nothing fishy and that female boxer that quit only after 60 odd seconds must have created a story

You know there was a tennis player Amillie Morresmo who won french open once, she was also called to be a biological man. The players who played against her used to say that she plays like a man.

Today I heard a story about Harmanpreet kaur too. When she used to hit long sixes she also faced these problems and she was clean in every aspect. Whenever they see a female who is stronger than others she is blamed of something

Even steffi Graph , a great tennis player was also blamed once in her career. I don't think she had a problem she was given a clean chit.

Back