Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

I'm new here

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new here. I'm Scorpion. I am glad to have joined in this wonderful community. Since I am new here,
I have to study first the categories that would fit my interest. I am here to enjoy the fun with you all.😁

Welcome aboard, it's an interesting place with many different opinions.

Yeah, that is what I observed. I am sill adjusting. I hope I can fit myself into any category.

Hey there Scorpion :) welcome to Discussion Hub, it's lovely to have you here with us :)

Please do not hesitate to reach out or run into any issues :)

Moving Pictures Hello GIF

Hi everyone. I am new here. I'm Scorpion. I am glad to have joined in this wonderful community. Since I am new here,
I have to study first the categories that would fit my interest. I am here to enjoy the fun with you all.😁
I do like People with the Scorpion Zodiac sign LOL, its nice to see you on this website and I am glad you are already having fun. Also, it does help when you join one forum, and from there you will find other forums and it will only gonna help you in learning and earning

Thank you so much. I like my username Scorpion because I bite but no poison, lol. I am hoping that there will be more fun here and to meet good members.

Thank you so much. I like my username Scorpion because I bite but no poison, lol. I am hoping that there will be more fun here and to meet good members.
That's a good quality and I hope you can keep continuing to bite without any poison LOL

Back