Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

If you weren’t scared what would you do?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
If fear didn't hold me back, I'd embrace my wildest dreams! I'd travel the world, learning new cultures and meeting incredible people. I'd pursue my passion for writing and art, sharing my creativity with the world. I'd speak up for justice and equality, using my voice to make a difference. I'd take risks, try new things, and live life on my own terms. Without fear, I'd be unstoppable, and my true potential would shine!

In a situation where I am not scared, I guess I would do everything. I would start some of the businesses I have not been able to simply because I am scared and worried, I would be the new daredevil I guess, cause am going to do a lot of stunts hehe.

Well I guess that is the reason why humans feel fear, to hold us back from doing some particular things that we would otherwise have done. Does this mean that fear is actually not a bad thing?

If I wasn't scared of losing money, I would be seriously investing in Forex trading. That fear has been the reason that I tend to overlook Forex trading. One day, I would just overcome that fear and step in.

Back