Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

If you listen outside at night, what sounds will you hear around your home?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
This actually annoys me a lot and its not only at night but during the day also, because my house has a street which is always running and there is a lot of traffic and horns from bikes and that does makes me feel annoyed at times.

If you listen outside at night, what sounds will you hear around your home?

I only hear Dog barking at night 😜 or maybe they are preparing for their singing competition 🤣

We also have lots of stray dogs here and we listen to their barking sound at night most of the time.

There's one huge dog that's disturbing the neighborhood. It's getting more annoying because I don't know why a tenant can't take his dog inside his house. Leaving it outside is just causing nuisance to us.

I hear all kinds of things, the rats in the bush around us. Footsteps of people coming to fetch water, the generator sounds of other houses around us, even the voices of several people.

I am annoyed more by bike and car horns and sometimes passerby likes to blow horn at high rate which is total nonsense

I am annoyed more by bike and car horns and sometimes passerby likes to blow horn at high rate which is total nonsense

I used to feel the same when I was staying at a particular location. It was always not a good experience especially when I am enjoying my sleep!

Back