Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

If you know first aid you can save a life

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
If we know first aid we can save a life at home, at work or to our personal self once something bad is felt that seemed like life's ending. There are simple first aids that you may apply to yourself or family like having a flu and there is no available medicine, all you have to do is massage the entire feet of the sick person for one hour. Include massaging the entire legs and arms and do it slowly because it hurts once they're pressed. You'll notice the sick gets perspired. If someone is on a heart attack do the same procedures mentioned above but apply heart massaging in roundular form for 15 minutes. These simple first aids can save lives.

Add yours.

For me l always urge all my people to learn everything about the safety and fist aid skillsets. I have realized that, that skills are very useful and they not only gives you a job in companies but also keeps you safe upon an accident occurs along your way.

The most important thing that I always carry with both is a harness. You can always massage the heart, but if a person has an injury, you will not be able to stop the bleeding. It is inexpensive and can sometimes save not only someone, but also yourself

True, i have seen cases where people's life has been saved with just basic first aid skills or knowledge.

I really think that it is important that people should have a basic skill of first aid. That would help them to know the basic things to do when an emergency happens to hold the forte and sustain a life till the hospital or a doctor can be reached.

I learned these skills from a foreigner from South Korea I met at the mall. She was s charming and friendly lady in her 50s. She also gave me a pamphlet on how to do the feet and heart massaging. I no longer meet that lady. I also forgot to get her name so we can still be friends on social media. I cannot forget get her.

It's good to know these things and this way we can save someone life and even life of our nears and dears so everyone should learn it

I think the skills of first aid is something that everyone should possess. You never can tell where you might be and you need to resuscitate someone that just fainted. It should be taught as a basic in schools.

Though I can't really remember the name, but I watched a movie some time back where there was an accident, and the victim was only able to survive due to the first aid treatment he got before getting to the hospital.

Some sicknesses can be remedied through massaging the entire feet, legs, and arms. You can do it by yourself too in case there is no one at home to assist you. There are times that we just get sick of flu and you know when there is flu there is chill, so better learn how to massage your feet.

Back