Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Agimare

Newcomer

Reaction score
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? your comment are welcomed

Not so sure where I would go though, there are so many places I really want to visit in my country and even outside my country. There are places I have visited before that I would love to visit again as well.

Me and my girlfriend love Mexico and have both been there more than once. We are planning to go back soon.

I will first of all go to Maldives to have a nice time and take my mind away from the struggles of life. I have only heard of the place in movies or books, but I want to experience it first hand.

If I could travel anywhere, I would go to New Zealand. The stunning natural beauty, from towering mountain peaks to pristine beaches, has captivated me.

I would really like to visit remote islands from the mainland. For example, since Madeira is a small island far from the mainland and it is very beautiful there, but it is also very expensive to get there because you can only get there by plane

If I could travel anywhere, I would go to New Zealand. The stunning natural beauty, from towering mountain peaks to pristine beaches, has captivated me.
Seriously I started noticing new Zealand after watching the lord of the rings movie. The beautiful sceneries and landscapes are definitely second to none. I will add it to my list of countries to visit.

Back