Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

If you could change one thing

Speaks

Active Contributor

Reaction score
About the world? You only get to change one thing what would that be?

I would get rid of hatred. There’s so much of it across the world and it causes so much hurt and pain.

I would dismantle all class and caste systems. We are all equal.

I would end cancer in the world. Cancer have killed so many people painfully and it still doesn't have a real cure.

I'll get rid of racism in the world. Racism is causing a very big problem in the world but most people are not paying attention to the damages it have already caused.

I would change the entire idiots who are working as out elected politicians because it's very clear they are completely clueless in doing their job.

If I could change one thing about the world, I would eliminate poverty. Poverty breeds inequality, suffering, and limited opportunities for individuals and communities. By eradicating poverty, we can create a more just and equitable society where everyone has access to basic needs and opportunities for growth.

What I would want to change is the biggest flaw in all human beings. This flaw which I'm talking about is greed. All the problems the world is facing and suffering all starts from human greed. If we are not greedy, everything we have in this world will be enough for everyone.

I don't want to change anything at all. Don't mistake me, I was full of ideas like everyone else. Lot of good plans for the world and society.

Then I realised things are the way they are for a reason. Even though it might looks bad or uncomfortable at a particular time, later in life you will understand that it was better that way.

I don't want to change anything at all. Don't mistake me, I was full of ideas like everyone else. Lot of good plans for the world and society.

Then I realised things are the way they are for a reason. Even though it might looks bad or uncomfortable at a particular time, later in life you will understand that it was better that way.
I can never agree that greed is going to be better in the end for human beings. How is that going to work out for the better in the end? Greed have only caused harm to the world without adding anything good back to it. I will agree with your opinion of not wanting to change anything but I will never accept that things are going to be better with what they are later in life.

Try helping people, some will soon make you regret it.

I am not a philosopher so I do not know how to explain. But some things are better left as is. I have seen people stealing opportunities out of greed. But I have always seen life giving them better rewards than lost.

You are talking about the law of karma which makes some people face the consequences of their actions in a harsh way. I know some people face the karma for what they did but it's not everyone who suffer this law of karma. I've seen good people die for nothing while the bad one's stay alive for decades.

Try helping people, some will soon make you regret it.

I am not a philosopher so I do not know how to explain. But some things are better left as is. I have seen people stealing opportunities out of greed. But I have always seen life giving them better rewards than lost.
Some people are not in the measure that you have expected and then if you help them you just waste your precious time for free and does not earn anything from them, this is to resume everything means help specific people instead.

Ok, you are being materialistic here. It is not always a deal. It is nice to be kind and help, but there is something called being worth it. When you see enough full moons like me, you might actually see the big picture.

You are talking about the law of karma which makes some people face the consequences of their actions in a harsh way. I know some people face the karma for what they did but it's not everyone who suffer this law of karma. I've seen good people die for nothing while the bad one's stay alive for decades.

There is no harshness in Karma. If you jump into a pool, you get wet. As simple as that.

If you see, there is no word called Karma in English. The whole concept is alien to that kind of philosophy. Think about the Matrix movie. There is a lot that we do not or cannot understand.

I would change some things which are paid for to be free. Healthcare is one of those things I will be willing to change and make it free of charge.

There is no harshness in Karma. If you jump into a pool, you get wet. As simple as that.

If you see, there is no word called Karma in English. The whole concept is alien to that kind of philosophy. Think about the Matrix movie. There is a lot that we do not or cannot understand.
There is nothing realistic about what happened or was acted in the so called Matrix movie. It's a science fiction movie and that's it. When I talk about some people who do things but never suffer from any consequences, there are so many of them alive in the world. They are even doing very well for themselves. Vladimir Putin is one of such people.

I am not going to argue about that. I do not particularly hate or dislike people anymore.

I am not going to argue about that. I do not particularly hate or dislike people anymore.
I will make sure to hate on those who are very comfortable with causing so many other people pains and agony without feeling anything about it. It's like how those who are racist make like difficult and miserable for others living around them, I will never have any kind of love for them.

Most of all, I would definitely like for everyone to be educated and aware because in many poor countries people do stupid things due to lack of education. This is uncontrolled reproduction, which then leads to problems in the family, as well as the support of the same ignorant people who pose a threat to other countries.

Back