Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

If you became a deputy, do you think you could change something?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I think that many people would like to get a little bit of power in order to make some changes for their city, but do you really think that if they got power, they could change something? I know for sure that if I managed to do it, and this is already unrealistic, then I would not be able to change anything because the system cannot be changed and I think that I would not live long. All countries are ruled by bandits

To be honest am not really sure if I can actually make a change that would be much cause the whole system needs serious change.

In my country, l have really discovered that most deputies don't take the assistance roles and seriously they most of the times cause some sort of divide and rule model of leadership for that reason. Deputies can elavate the business organisations if well handled.

I am not interested in becoming a deputy and was never interested in working like this. Every person should do it's role professionally and everything will be perfect then

Back