Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

If you are walking down a street and see someone you think you know, do you always stop and say hello? Why or why not?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
To be honest, I try to ignore LOL, I prefer to just pass or I just bow down my head in respect and if they see they will also do the same but I don't like to stop and say hello.

If you are walking down a street and see someone you think you know, do you always stop and say hello? Why or why not?

For me it depends, if I see that the situation depends for me to greet them, then I will do just that. In most cases I just pretend like I didn't see them.

I don't mind stopping by and say hello. Little kindness will not hit me and will only do good for me.

It depends, if that person is looking at me, I will greet him or her otherwise I will ignore that person and move ahead.

Depending on who I met on the way. I can stop and greet a good friend but it's not a steady thing. I love greeting people I know, I do that because of courtesy.

Back