Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

If we do have a technology of Recording on going dreams, everyone can show, what they dreamed on ?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
If we had the technology to record and share our dreams, it would revolutionize the way we understand ourselves and each other. We could gain insight into our subconscious thoughts, desires, and fears, and empathy would flourish as we witness the intimate and often bizarre worlds of others' dreams. It would be a window into the collective unconscious, fostering deeper connections and a new era of self-awareness. However, it also raises concerns about privacy, vulnerability, and the potential for exploitation.

I have watched a kdrama like this before, where they have machines they use in reading and watching peoples dreams. It would be nice to have such a machine though.

Such a thing can only happened in movies, I'm not sure technological advancement can reach that kind of level. But if,by any chance we reach there, it will be such a wonderful thing.

I wish it may happen in the future because it's very rare that I remember the dreams. They are like movies and I seem to do everything which I cannot do in the real life. It would be fantastic we can record them and feel like hero when we see them🤣

I wish it may happen in the future because it's very rare that I remember the dreams. They are like movies and I seem to do everything which I cannot do in the real life. It would be fantastic we can record them and feel like hero when we see them🤣
Some dreams are not actually good though, so it is better that they are forgotten. If I had a terrible dream and it is being replayed to me I'll feel very bad.

We should have a control on recording our dreams like what dreams we don't like, should not be recorded.

That would have been interesting but sadly there is no such way so we cannot expect this happening anytime

Back