Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

If possible will you hire a dietician?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Well, it costs money but if there is a possibility that I can get the expert advice for free then I won't mind getting the free advice from a dietician.

It would be nice to hire one but I won't. Like you said they are usually pretty expensive. For the main time I can easily find information on what I need online.

yes they are quite expensive and I also feel that they will prescribe things that I don't like lol so it would be hard to stick with their diet

I don't need to hire and pay any dietician because you can check every possible detail on the web too

I think its fine to take some help from them as they are good at work and can help us with our diet chart

I think that one needs a dietician when they get to a critical health condition where their food has to be monitored intensively. I don't see a need to personally hire a dietician now.

Those that try to lose weight or to stay fit do hire them or there are programs in which they do get guides that help them with their diet so in these, they are indirectly hiring a dietician

In fact, a lot of information is now available for free. If people wanted to improve their diet, they would definitely be able to do it without hiring such a person

I have to agree with this because these days we can even take the help of AI bots and they are quite good

There are people who take their help but I don't need help of dieticians and knew what's best for my body

They charge a higher fee so this is not in my plans as long as I am not earning money.

Back