Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Ice cream

Sweerie_b

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Hi, what is the last flavor of ice-cream you ate?

The last flavor of ice cream I indulged in was a rich, decadent chocolate peanut butter cup. The creamy chocolate base was swirled with ribbons of thick, salty-sweet peanut butter. It was an utterly satisfying treat that satisfied my deepest cravings for something sweet, salty, and indulgent.

I prefer frozen vanilla yogurt, it tastes just like ice cream but has very little fat in it.

I can't even remember the last flavor I had, it's been really long I took ice cream last. Am pretty sure it should be running close to a year or more than.

A little while ago, I ate coffee flavored ice cream. I made it myself by adding coffee to condensed milk, custard powder, and some almonds and chew nuts. This is my original recipe.

I once got a banana flavored ice cream at a supermarket, I felt that I should take something new when it comes to ice cream flavor. And guess what? I really enjoyed it! It was great, so now I can say that banana flavored ice cream is my favorite.

I love Icecream but I can't have it all year and prefer in summers only

The last flavor was mango flavour and I like it a lot and I also prefer to have nutty ice cream and it does tastes really good when we have these cashews and almonds in the Ice cream

Back