Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

I prefer to Text or Whatsapp more. What About you?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Since the beginning when I started using a phone, I prefer to text and Whatsapp more and don't like to make calls and even now my calls will be only for urgent things and are mostly of very small duration and it's always texting and messaging.

Since the beginning when I started using a phone, I prefer to text and Whatsapp more and don't like to make calls and even now my calls will be only for urgent things and are mostly of very small duration and it's always texting and messaging.
Probably you are right WhatsApp messenger has become world widely usage app and also I prefer most call on WhatsApp but I prefer to used Facebook messenger in terms of chatting because I can easily accessed many strangers across the globe

I prefer to text or WhatsApp chat most of the time and don't like Fb messenger as its not so good for chatting or this is what I feel

I prefer anything that has to do with texting a lot more than calls. I usually find calls a lot more stressful compared to texting or chatting.

Calls are fine for me because you are not aware if the message went through and understood by the other person

There are many alternatives to WhatsApp, so I do not prefer this messenger because it is not very popular in my country. However, you are right and I also prefer texts over calls

It depends. When I know I may be able to communicate with someone via text, I send a text, and when I feel I should talk to a person over the phone, I call him or her. It's always time-saving to text a person.

There are many alternatives to WhatsApp, so I do not prefer this messenger because it is not very popular in my country. However, you are right and I also prefer texts over calls
There are so many messaging tools now and telegram is also quite popularly used in different countries

Back