Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

I like to read many times the poem of Ralph Waldo Emerson: The Rhodora

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
I am also a poet apart from being a poster and a blogger. I wrote 800 poems and had joined the international poetry contests. I won third place and received $ 100:LOL: , not bad though as aspired to win the first prize , but the winner was from Chicago and she received $ 2000 prize. :giggle:. About the poem of Emmerson, the Rhodora, Emerson explores themes of beauty ,nature, and interconnectedness. The poem celebrates the beauty of a simple flower, the Rhodora and reflects on the idea that even the smallest and seemingly insignificant parts of nature have their own importance and beauty. It emphasizes the interconnectedness of all things in the natural world and encourages readers to appreciate and respect the beauty around them.

800 poems is definitely not an easy task. On the past I have a friend who is into writing of poems as well, though it was just for fun and notting more.

I posted my poems on the different sites with a pay. I paid $.10 per word. I am now preparing to write a, poem an entry for the 2024 poetry International contest. I also write fiction and horror stories. I love writing poems and horror stories.

That's really awesome, I wish you the very best in tbe competition. I am pretty sure you will do great. Has this always been your passion or some sort of hobby for you?

That's really awesome, I wish you the very best in tbe competition. I am pretty sure you will do great. Has this always been your passion or some sort of hobby for you?
Should you like to join a poetry competition, just tell me. I will give you the site name. The deadline for submission is August 22. You still have time to construct a poem with 26 lines or shorter and 55 characters per line.

I am also a poet apart from being a poster and a blogger. I wrote 800 poems and had joined the international poetry contests. I won third place and received $ 100:LOL: , not bad though as aspired to win the first prize , but the winner was from Chicago and she received $ 2000 prize. :giggle:. About the poem of Emmerson, the Rhodora, Emerson explores themes of beauty ,nature, and interconnectedness. The poem celebrates the beauty of a simple flower, the Rhodora and reflects on the idea that even the smallest and seemingly insignificant parts of nature have their own importance and beauty. It emphasizes the interconnectedness of all things in the natural world and encourages readers to appreciate and respect the beauty around them.
I rarely read poems because I am not a fan of it because I really don't enjoy reading it

Back