Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

I landed again!

Laifot

Flaming Metal Systems

Reaction score
Hey there.

Glad to see known names over here! decided to join a forum after a long while.. (other forum named the same that i left back in 2021..)

Hope to see you around!

Greetings from Paraguay!

Welcome to Discussion Hub, @Laifot! I kinda remember you from the old DH, it’s nice to see you around again :)

Welcome to Discussion Hub, @Laifot! I kinda remember you from the old DH, it’s nice to see you around again :)

Yeah, i was one of the top posters back in the day.. sadly the old owner sold the forum itself.. and ended up dying slowly because people left.. and i tried to keep posting.. but everyone left by that..

Yeah, i was one of the top posters back in the day.. sadly the old owner sold the forum itself.. and ended up dying slowly because people left.. and i tried to keep posting.. but everyone left by that..
That rings a bell. I came back to forums recently myself to find out that the previous DH had been sold and eventually shut down. How’d you find us?

That rings a bell. I came back to forums recently myself to find out that the previous DH had been sold and eventually shut down. How’d you find us?
Through FA, i was looking for a fresh forum to start building a home!

Somehow i never broke my 10,000 post count mark in any forum i was... i hope this will be my first time! :p

Through FA, i was looking for a fresh forum to start building a home!

Somehow i never broke my 10,000 post count mark in any forum i was... i hope this will be my first time! :p
I’m glad to hear my recruitment is working! :p

I’ve never broken the 10,000 post count mark either. We don’t plan on going anywhere so plenty of time for both of us! ;)

I’m glad to hear my recruitment is working! :p

I’ve never broken the 10,000 post count mark either. We don’t plan on going anywhere so plenty of time for both of us! ;)
Yes! maybe i can get other old members of DH to join again! :)

Yes! maybe i can get other old members of DH to join again! :)
Lets Get This Party Started GIF

@Excommunicado @Laifot
I think the biggest post count I've had on a forum is just over 22,000 :eek:

Welcome!
8k is my record.. in a forum i posted for over 5 years, i must say i wasn't that active, had over 6-7 posts per day.

Sadly i can just post by night and my postcount will look weak for a while...

Back