Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

I hit the century here.

arunima25

Veteran

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
It's been lately that I started being active on this forum. I took some time to explore it and get used to it. But slowly, I have developed a liking for this place and I try to visit it as often as I can. I am happy to share that I crossed the 100th posts mark today. Yay!! Hope to come more often and share more such milestones in the future.

I was also less active but from past 2 months I am trying to spare my free time on this awesome website

That's great! We love your contributions and we hope to see more of them.

Congratulations for reaching this milestone. Keep it up

Incidentally, I reached the 500 figure yesterday so we both reached a higher milestones on the same day

Incidentally, I reached the 500 figure yesterday so we both reached a higher milestones on the same day
Good for you too. I am almost at 2000 posts, might be worth celebrating when the time comes.

Congratulations on your achievement, I am pretty sure it was not easy to get there. The forum is indeed an amazing place.

Good for you too. I am almost at 2000 posts, might be worth celebrating when the time comes.
That's a great, I guess I will touch around 1000 posts soon maybe by the end of this month or next month

That's a great, I guess I will touch around 1000 posts soon maybe by the end of this month or next month

The pace you're going on, it looks you will reach it soon , maybe in this month only.

The pace you're going on, it looks you will reach it soon , maybe in this month only.
Naa, I am planning to start posting on RIF soon because from months I am not posting there, I have friends waiting there

Thank you all here for your encouraging words and it's great to see other people's progress too..I can see that all of you are veteran members here and I have surely a lot to catch up here to come at par with you. And by the time I will be there, you will be far ahead.

Naa, I am planning to start posting on RIF soon because from months I am not posting there, I have friends waiting there

Hope to see you soon on RIF. Yes, I am.missing you on that site.

Hi everyone,
It's been lately that I started being active on this forum. I took some time to explore it and get used to it. But slowly, I have developed a liking for this place and I try to visit it as often as I can. I am happy to share that I crossed the 100th posts mark today. Yay!! Hope to come more often and share more such milestones in the future.
Congratulations on your new achievement! Well done.

Congratulations on your new achievement! Well done.
Thank you. Feels good to share such kind of milestones that we achieve on the forums with other users. It can act like a motivating factor and we all love to brag about our achievements. Have a good day.

Hope to see you soon on RIF. Yes, I am.missing you on that site.
Thanks, yes as planned I posted around 20 comments on RIF today and it was fun, will try to be more regular and start with the normal routine of earning money online

Thanks, yes as planned I posted around 20 comments on RIF today and it was fun, will try to be more regular and start with the normal routine of earning money online
I must say, 20 comments a day is not bad. It takes a lot of determination to actually be able to pull that off.

I must say, 20 comments a day is not bad. It takes a lot of determination to actually be able to pull that off.
I agree also when you are not into that posting habit and have been ignoring number of websites from a year

I think 20 comments on RIF is sufficient because after 20 comments , the pay rates become low. You must be knowing that I guess.

I think 20 comments on RIF is sufficient because after 20 comments , the pay rates become low. You must be knowing that I guess.
I am a little confused about it now, I feel you can earn only 20 cents or 19 cents and cannot earn more than 20 cents in a day

You can earn more than 20 cents, but the pay per post will be reduced after 20 posts. And now, as per the latest updates, you won't earn for starting a thread, as the admin has announced that there are lots of threads on the site, and one can earn by commenting on them.

Back