Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

I am back

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
I have not been around here for months. I was busy at work and business. I hope I can feel the beauty of the ambiance of this site to inspire me. I see there is always a contest here about post numbers and referrals. I hope I can ignite referrals despite not being a paid-to-post forum. Dunno about the number of words per thread or post comment.

It's nice to see old friends coming back to this website and I would really like and wanted you to stay

Hi? It's my summer vacation which is why I am here but I want to be present here every day and that all depends of my spare time. I am on vacation but I have business to attain to.

Yes you are already busy with so much work so it will be tough for you to stay active on different websites

I am only active on two forum sites and my business too, busy every day. I am also searching of the the best writing articles sites while I am on vacation.

Glad to see you here. You need to write at least 40 words post here. Yes, there are always a contest every month for the top posters and referrals that's the reason why the forum is so vibrant.

Welcome back, hope you brought some goodies for us here, and how do you plan on spending your summer vacation?

Welcome back, hope you brought some goodies for us here, and how do you plan on spending your summer vacation?
It seems you know me, right? About my planned vacation, it is still pending because of the recent outbreak of a new virus in Japan. I will push through my vacation once the virus is controlled. It's been my long dream to to visit Japan.

It seems you know me, right? About my planned vacation, it is still pending because of the recent outbreak of a new virus in Japan. I will push through my vacation once the virus is controlled. It's been my long dream to to visit Japan.
I have seen a few of your contents around the forum 😄 oh wow, I really need to create time to read what's happening across the world. I heard Japan is a nice place though. I hope you are able to carry out your plan.

Back