Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Hundred Tournament Rules

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
I was watching the Hundred cricket Tournament from past week and it's not bad have sightly different rules. They call over a Set, Each set has 5 balls, 10 balls can be bowled from one side of the pitch and this is to help in saving time between overs. 100 balls per match so 20 sets of 5 balls. 1 bowler can ball 10 balls without any break. Shortest game should be of 25 balls and only 3 bowlers can complete these 25 balls as against 5 bowlers in T20 format. You can ask me if you didn't understood anything.

Oh mate, thanks a lot, I never had the time to check this league and it was interesting to know about its rules

My pleasure. I was also not interested in it and just watched 3 to 4 games and it's not too bad and is interesting.

Back