Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How's your teeth?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Do you have tooth decay? When we were young, we used to chew gums and eat candies. I do not know if you are doing this too. I seldom chewed gum when I was a child after I swallowed a gum. That was the most terrifying episode of my young life because my sister told me that the gum would grow in my stomach like a tree 😁. I felt nervous but when my dad learned about it, he told me to drink milk and drink virgin coconut oil to remove the gum:LOL:. I did what dad said and after some hours. the gum came out with its associates lol. I danced in merriment, SUCCESS!!. About my teeth, I have perfect teeth because I do not eat candies or even peanuts. I did not like that my mouth got dirt from nuts, lol. But when I started schooling in high school, I could not avoid myself to eat peanuts and candies but I always brushed my teeth many times a day so my teeth regained their cleanliness😁. How's your teeth too?

Fortunately, I never had any problems with my teeth. Maybe when I grow older, I will have problems because now I have been feeling sensation in my teeth. I have never gone for a checkup at the dentist. I am scared I may not have a problem later on.

I have problems with my teeth though. While growing up I really didn't take much care for it, taking too much sweet and the likes.

For me my teeth is very sparkling white. I use a great toothpaste that seems to whiten the tooth

I used to love sweets so much that I have faced numerous issues with my teeth LOL and even now I face few issues

I used to love sweets so much that I have faced numerous issues with my teeth LOL and even now I face few issues
Nah, that's bad. It's not easy if you have a tooth ache due to cavities or decays. You need to go to the dentist to pull out the defective tooth causing bad breath, and sucking pain 😞. I pity my young brother when we were young. He cried a lot from tooth ache.

I don't really have teeth problems. My teeth are milk in color, which is the normal color a tooth should be. And they are nicely arranged too 😁

I have problems with my teeth though. While growing up I really didn't take much care for it, taking too much sweet and the likes.
OMG, you might suffer a toothache one day or have suffered it already. You have to see a dentist and have the defective tooth pulled out because it infects other teeth. You floss after brushing your teeth. Take calcium supplements like Calcium lactate.

I have never had tooth decay. I have a perfect white teeth and that gives me confidence to flash a smile as often as I want. I prioritize the care of my teeth very much.

OMG, you might suffer a toothache one day or have suffered it already. You have to see a dentist and have the defective tooth pulled out because it infects other teeth. You floss after brushing your teeth. Take calcium supplements like Calcium lactate.
I have had several toothache in the past before though, and I must say it's one of the most painful experience out there.

I have had several toothache in the past before though, and I must say it's one of the most painful experience out there.
I hope you never experience another toothache. It is not easy. My brother cried and sobbed a lot when his tooth was damaged. It turned colored gray and it had a hole. He said it was painful when he drank cold milk.

Nah, that's bad. It's not easy if you have a tooth ache due to cavities or decays. You need to go to the dentist to pull out the defective tooth causing bad breath, and sucking pain 😞. I pity my young brother when we were young. He cried a lot from tooth ache.
I have done that already and from the past year or so having issues with the wisdom teeth and sometimes it becomes unbearable

I have done that already and from the past year or so having issues with the wisdom teeth and sometimes it becomes unbearable
The wisdom tooth is the strongest and will not be good if damaged or in pain. My wisdom teeth left and right are still in good condition. I always protect my teeth. If something is painful in our teeth, our back will ache too.

The wisdom tooth is the strongest and will not be good if damaged or in pain. My wisdom teeth left and right are still in good condition. I always protect my teeth. If something is painful in our teeth, our back will ache too.
Mine started to come around a year or so back and it was a little tilted and this was the reason of the pain but thankfully no pain now

I hope you never experience another toothache. It is not easy. My brother cried and sobbed a lot when his tooth was damaged. It turned colored gray and it had a hole. He said it was painful when he drank cold milk.
Yes it can be extremely painful. You will be surprised to see adults crying and rolling on the floor just due to the pain. It was only by God's grace I didn't shout and run round like a mad person.

Yes it can be extremely painful. You will be surprised to see adults crying and rolling on the floor just due to the pain. It was only by God's grace I didn't shout and run round like a mad person.
That is funny seeing someone rolling on the floor because of toothache😁. It is best to avoid eating starchy and sugary food, especially candies and chocs unless brush your teeth for 5 minutes and floss after brushing to remove the sweets that create malicious engagement of teeth cracking. @Ginger, I am glad your teeth no longer annoys you , and no more toothache.

It does costs so much to fix our teeth if they are broken or are not in shape etc so we need to be careful and should take every precaution

I don't have any problems with my teeth now because I treated them quite recently, but now I'm not very young anymore, so my teeth are also aging and I have to visit the dentist more often

We need to protect our teeth. It is not easy to bear if there is tooth decay or malfunction of our teeth. We cannot eat properly, especially cold food and drinks. While still young, let us not abuse our teeth. Brushing and flossing help a lot in maintaining strong teeth.

Back