Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How's your day going so far?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
For me Not too bad so far, I got a bit of a slow start this morning, but I'm feeling more energized now after having a productive meetings and checking some things off my to-do list. The afternoon is shaping up to be pretty busy with a few deadlines looming, but I'm hoping to squeeze in a break to get outside for some fresh air. How about you ? how's your day going?

Pretty dry and slow so far. They have refused to give us light, and the weather is hot. My phone's battery is almost out, am just hoping they might bring the light any time soon.

I'm having a very good day today because the weather is nice and I'm working on some projects right now that might allow me to get a promotion at work. Today is my day off, so I have time to work

So far, my day is going well. I just got my lunch order of fried rice and chicken some moments ago. So the next thing now is to go and devour it!

So far, it has been a good day for me. I did not have much work at work today. The only thing that bothered me was the weather. It's so humid that I sweat all day. It's not easy to work on the shop floor where you don't have an AC.

For me Not too bad so far, I got a bit of a slow start this morning, but I'm feeling more energized now after having a productive meetings and checking some things off my to-do list. The afternoon is shaping up to be pretty busy with a few deadlines looming, but I'm hoping to squeeze in a break to get outside for some fresh air. How about you ? how's your day going?
Started with a slow morning,lazy afternoon, thanks I had no much work today

It's Saturday morning here, and it's a slow morning for me as well. I woke up late and felt tired. It's 9 a.m., and I will have breakfast soon. I have to go to the office early today. We have a physical stocktake today, and I will have to go to the office tomorrow also.

Back