Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How to save money on the Internet during online shopping?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
This is a very important question, because it often happens that when you try to pay for a card on the Internet, especially on not very well-known sites, you become a victim, after which criminals can gain full access to your funds in your account. Therefore, what measures should be taken before the purchase to make sure that the transaction will be successful?

When you are shopping online, one of the best ways to pay is paypal. That's because when you find that the seller has cheated on you, you can simply dispute the transaction and get a refund., Paypal favors buyers as they are the ones who sends money, so it is very likely that the cause will be on your favor.

When you are shopping online, one of the best ways to pay is paypal. That's because when you find that the seller has cheated on you, you can simply dispute the transaction and get a refund., Paypal favors buyers as they are the ones who sends money, so it is very likely that the cause will be on your favor.
I had a similar case when I decided to pay through PayPal, but I was deceived, but the most important thing is that I did not manage to return the funds even after a long conversation with technical support, so I have a little bad impression of this service, but I continue to use it

I buy online when they host a shopping festival. Often comes with heavy discounts and better options.

You can also use discount coupons if there is no offer live.

Always make sure that you are purchasing from reputable market places. I research and check any online marketplace that I want to buy from with Scam advisor to check if it is a scam site or not.

Always make sure that you are purchasing from reputable market places. I research and check any online marketplace that I want to buy from with Scam advisor to check if it is a scam site or not.
I had such a case when I thought I was buying from a verified store, but I did not check the domain and it turned out that the domain was different and it was a copy of the original site. I am glad that I lost only a small amount and they did not hack my bank card data

You just need to be careful when it comes to the sites we put in our details and to ensure we don't give out our personal details to anyone.

To stretch your dollars further when shopping online, be diligent about searching for promo codes and cash-back offers. Browser extensions like Honey can automatically apply available discounts at checkout. Subscribe to your favorite retailers' email lists to get sale alerts. Check cash-back sites like Rakuten for bonus savings on purchases.

I admit I have little self control. That's why I keep money in a place where it's not easy to get out. That's right, won't be buying that new Beserker Predator suit 😁.

That's one of the main reasons I don't shop online. I know people may cheat you and take full control of your bank account. It's always advisable to change your password frequently and make it so complex that no one can guess it.

When you are shopping online, the best thing is that you can make order on cash on delivery. it saves your parcel stolen risk..

But I think they charge more if you give cash on delivery.

I never go for sites that are new and trusted. For such sites, I prefer cash on delivery option and if it is not there, I would opt out. I buy from trusted ones and take all security measures possible to ensure that my bank card details stay secure. I don't save it with any of the sites.

Back