Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How to improve self-esteem?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Improving self-esteem is a journey of self-discovery and self-acceptance. What to do, practice self-compassion, set realistic goals, change negative thoughts, focus on strengths, take care of yourself, surround yourself with positivity, practice assertiveness, or seek help when needed. By incorporating these into your daily life and being patient with yourself, you can gradually improve your self-esteem and cultivate a positive self-image. Remember, self-esteem is a journey, and small steps toward self-acceptance and self-love can lead to significant growth and transformation over time.

One way to improve yourself esteem is by working on yourself. You need to first know your weakness to work on it and work on your confidence as well.

Many people in my country have very low self esteem. However l have personally discovered that most people have very much problems in developing their self being, discovering their selves and planning on empowering themselves. People should be very serious on the realisation their interests.

@eLdavis and @Stardom22, you are all right in your contention on how to build self - esteem. The person himself must be proud of all his undertakings, accept failures and never be ashamed to make amends so the self can empower his self - at the most crucial and needed time.

Many people in my country have very low self esteem. However l have personally discovered that most people have very much problems in developing their self being, discovering their selves and planning on empowering themselves. People should be very serious on the realisation their interests.
I think it's common everywhere. There are always people who are suffering from low self esteem. This one reason why we have certain cases like people being in abusive relationship but are not willing to blackout. Yes @Scorpion if a person does not realize they have low self esteem, they can never overcome it. It's like a doctor trying to treat a sickness he does not know about.

To improve your self esteem, you must always see be able to celebrate your small wins. Don't see them as too small. That alone would boost you and give you confidence to face the world and give you the mindset of an achiever.

To improve your self esteem, you must always see be able to celebrate your small wins. Don't see them as too small. That alone would boost you and give you confidence to face the world and give you the mindset of an achiever.
I was guilty of this back then. I used to think several achievements where too small or was not good enough compared to others, but right now I have come to understand that every little thing, no matte how small is an achievement.

Back