Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How often do you clean and defrost your fridge to keep it in tip-top condition?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
When I lived with my parents, my mother did this very often because we had an old refrigerator and it needed a lot of attention and care in order not to break. This is because it was not very big and we had a lot of products, so it was difficult for him to cope with it

I don't have a fix time I do this though, the moment I notice it's dirty, that's when I let it go hot and do some cleaning.

I have my weekends to do this because I have my weekends to do my cleaning. Though I used to skip for some weekends but I make sure it doesn't pass once or twice in weekends.

It actually depends on how fully stocked your refrigerator is that is going to determine if it will be needing cleaning as often as possible. I usually do my cleaning once every two weeks which I believe is good enough to keep it in good condition.

Back