Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How has social media affected your spiritual life?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
From time to time, we have discussed the effect of social media on our society, but what about our personal selfs on this forum, how has the invention and use of social media affected you so far?

It hasn't affected me any. I still do what I was doing early and with social media I stay updated with cricket and sports related news.

In fact, social media has a stronger influence than we realize. Before, I also thought that it would not affect me, but now I understand that I am developing apathy. I am ready to sacrifice my own affairs in order to scroll through the thread on social media

It doesn't affected me because I still do what ever I want to do and every day I get attached to it because I have been experiencing so many other thing's across the globe

My spiritual life is very upright so much. Ever Since l have begun being very seriously with the spiritual matters, l have been very active on the spiritual realm and l am most of the time being very keen on that.

I am still the same and I have a disciplined approach to whatever I do. I have designated time to spiritual activities and social media does not interfere with it.

No, it has not affected my life because I don't spend much time on social media, and I also don't believe what people say there. All posts there are not true, and one should not believe them before you analyze them.

Social media is also full of trolls and negative people so better not make it a habit and not spend much time on it

Back