Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How does your hobby make you feel?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My hobby is my happy place! It fills me with a sense of purpose, calmness, and excitement all at once. When I'm fully immersed in my creative world, nothing else matters. no worries, no stress, just pure joy and freedom. It's like a warm hug for my soul, making me feel seen, heard, and understood. My hobby is my sanctuary, where I can be my authentic self and let my imagination run wild, leaving me feeling fulfilled and inspired.

How does your hobby make you feel?

Of course my hobby serves as something that refreshes me. It lightens my mood and clears my mind of worries. It makes me look at the next day with hope that great things will happen.

My hobbies are just hobbies. They make me feel happy and relaxed, but I don't try to think much of it or read much meanings into it.

That is why it is called an hobby, it should be something you just do for the fun of it.
It brings me satisfaction as I do it.

For me, my hobby is the place where I can dive after a hard day or problems. Although I don't have to leave the house for this, I do it at home, but mentally I am in a completely different place and sometimes I can not even hear what is being said to me because my thoughts are only focused on the hobby

My hobby make's me special when I am performing it because I was well trained against football I keep enjoy playing it because I was a mid fielder at times when I am locating passes to my team mates at that moment it makes me loving it even more

I feel enlightened, I feel amazing, lovely, sweet and smiling all over whenever I do things that I love doing. I feel relieved and more stable after taking a walk or reading a book.

For me, this is nothing. Maybe over time I stop liking it or just get tired of it, but for me it's just a cool time spent, but I don't have any special feelings

Back