Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How does your hobby help you relax?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My hobby like gardening is incredibly therapeutic and relaxing for me. There's something grounding about getting my hands in the soil, feeling that connection to the earth. The repetitive motions of weeding, watering, and pruning almost become meditative. Watching vibrant flowers bloom or tasting vegetables I've grown myself brings me so much joy. Gardening allows me to unplug from screens and slow down. Being surrounded by greenery provides a peaceful escape from the stresses of daily life. It's my happy place to press reset and recharge.

How does your hobby help you relax?

You seriously have a lot of hobbies! 😃 Well, hobbies have one goal, to make one relax, probably after a stressful day or when one is feeling down or bored. Any of my hobbies that I indulge in end up accomplishing that for me.

My hobby helps me relax in a lot of ways. Watching movie alone is considered as relaxation, so I guess that explains it in so many ways. Learning new things also expands my mind.

My hobby helps me relax by giving me peace of mind. When I have peace of mind, my mind relaxes and my body also relaxes. That's what my hobby does for me.

Being a swimmer, that is a hobby I am proud of because. I feel relaxed when I dive into the deep sea. I feel nature connects my inner strengths.

My Hobby is to play or watch cricket or movies and also to listen my favorite songs and this does makes me calm and feel good

When am worried about certain things, watching a movie helps me relax and keep my mind off things.

For me l am so into the reading hobby that when l start a novel make sure l finish that one in a couple of days.

My other hobby is dancing. My preference this time is TikTok. I am happy every time I do moves for myself to excite and rejuvenate the feelings from unhappy mood to happy mood.

It distracts me from problems and everything that is happening around me. I am focused only on the process. I also rest physically because I don't need to walk but just sit in one place

Back