Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you take care of your pet's health?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
Ensuring my dog Buddy stays happy and healthy is a top priority. In addition to providing him with a nutritious diet of high-quality dog food and plenty of fresh water, I make sure he gets regular exercise through daily walks and playtime. Annual vet checkups allow me to stay on top of any potential health issues. I also groom Buddy frequently by brushing his thick golden coat and trimming his nails. Little things like having him wear a leash in unfenced areas and puppy-proofing my home help keep him safe. Taking a proactive approach to Buddy's wellbeing pays off immensely.

The annual vet check ups is very important, I once made the mistake of missing a check up for a Labrador I once had, and it led to it having health complications. I have learned my lessons though.

I think people owing pets should have some sort of training when it comes to this aspect. Though I believe this is why we have the vets. You can book periodic appointments with the vet for Regular checkups.

I don't have any pets so I am not sure about it but I guess we need to provide good food to pets and get them checked from the vet

When I had a dog, I always visited the vet once every 3 months. Animals can't talk, so I wouldn't want him to have any problems, and I wouldn't even know what it was related to. It was not cheap, but during the entire period until this dog was with me, he did not get sick

Back