Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you take care of your health and safety while cleaning the house?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
When I clean the house, it is important that all the dirt that rises into the air after vacuuming does not remain in the house, so I always open the window, even if it is cold outside, and this increases the cleanliness of the house. And what else can be done so that the maximum amount of dirt that rises into the air from cleaning does not remain in the room?

Over the years I have developed an allergy to several cleaning supplies, so I wear masks when using strong products to clean. I have also replaced windex with a water/vinegar solution to clean glass and mirrors and other surfaces. I still have windex and Lysol in case I have a tough job to clean up but most things are cleaned with water/vinegar solution.

Some people could provide the service of cleaning the house then you pay money the company cleans up the house and you are out of risk. Not everyone could indeed afford the cost but you are risk-free from having allergies.

Frankly speaking, I am not into cleaning. It is my wife who does all the cleaning. I try to compensate the work by going for grocery shopping and doing other chores. I do not like doing the cleaning job. I don't even clean my own room, which I use as my home office, my wife does it for me. I hate cleaning.

Frankly speaking, I am not into cleaning. It is my wife who does all the cleaning. I try to compensate the work by going for grocery shopping and doing other chores. I do not like doing the cleaning job. I don't even clean my own room, which I use as my home office, my wife does it for me. I hate cleaning.
When I was a child, my parents also always cleaned my room, but over time I began to dislike it because they took some things and put them in another place that they themselves forgot about, so we later looked for it together. Have you ever had your wife arrange things and you couldn't find them?

I always ensure the house or the rooms are well ventilated so I do not create an hazardous environment for myself. I also ensure I do not inhale too much dust to prevent throat irritation or running nose.

I always ensure the house or the rooms are well ventilated so I do not create an hazardous environment for myself. I also ensure I do not inhale too much dust to prevent throat irritation or running nose.
Before I start cleaning, I also leave the windows open for more than half an hour so that the room becomes more humid so that dirt does not rise into the air from the floor. Also, when I haven't removed my makeup for a long time, I use a mask on my face

Keep your space well ventilated m When you want to clean wear a mask. You can also hire the service of professional cleaners to clean the house then you pay money. you are be risk-free from having allergies if you do the right things

When cleaning the house, I prioritize safety by using proper protective equipment like gloves and ensuring good ventilation when using chemical cleaners. I avoid mixing harsh chemicals and follow product instructions carefully. To prevent injury, I use proper techniques when lifting or moving heavy objects.

When cleaning the house, I prioritize safety by using proper protective equipment like gloves and ensuring good ventilation when using chemical cleaners. I avoid mixing harsh chemicals and follow product instructions carefully. To prevent injury, I use proper techniques when lifting or moving heavy objects.
Sometimes wearing a mask is essential during cleaning.

This is an important topic for me because I would not like to get sick with some suspicious disease because of the chemicals that are added to detergents. I always do this with gloves and a face mask. And I open the windows even if it's cold

I don't have a vacuum at home, but after sweeping, I used to mop the tiles very well, ensuring that they are sparkling clean. I do so again after 2 days, that way there won't be much dust in the house.

Back