Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you reduce anxiety?

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
Do you have anxiety issues? What are some effective techniques for managing and reducing anxiety in daily life? Relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, or mindfulness meditation to calm the mind and body. Physical exercises, whether they are light impact or heavy impact exercises, can also help you in controlling your anxiety. Nature walks can also help you/ Avoid activities that trigger anxiety.

Fortunately, I don't have any anxiety issues which is something I'm very happy about because I know how difficult it is for some of my friends who have to battle anxiety with needing to take pills on daily basis in order to control the anxiety level. This is to help them do the things they are supposed to do successfully.

Though not regularly, but I do experience anxiety sometimes. One way I use in overcome this is by being calm and in some cases take a little break to let everything going on around me slow down.

The best way that I reduce anxiety is by taking one day at a time. I don't worry too much about what will happen tomorrow, instead I try to make the best use of today.

I do experience periodic anxiety, which I've learned to manage through various techniques. Deep breathing exercises, mindfulness meditation, and progressive muscle relaxation help calm my mind and body when I feel anxious.

Cold shower. I really don't like cold water, but it helps because it distracts me from the problem and my body reacts to cold water, so I get a lot more adrenaline

I reduce anxiety by listening to some inspirational music. Those kinds of music, especially when it is a rap would serve to calm my nerves and give me some reassurance.

Actually you are right and I do experience anxiety at times but all I do is that take a little rest and playing games for me to cool down

Back