Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you react to unexpected time waste?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
Very often this happens when something happens that you did not plan for, for example, when the bus is late or you have to wait a long time in a long line. For me, it causes stress because I don't like to be late and sometimes I have to change my plan because of it

When I am waiting for something, I try to utilize my time by reading books or watching some educational content on youtube. Normally, I do not waste my time, if I am not in a mood to read or watch videos, I try to enjoy the time and circumstances. I watch people and things. AS a writer, watching the surrounding helps me

I am very sensitive about time because I know that time is money. If I have any arrangement with someone, I always try as much as possible to keep to time because I don't like wasting people's time and I don't appreciate it when someone waste my time. If someone is going to delay me on anything, I will have to get a clear response to know if I will have to wait or move on to another thing.

I am very sensitive about time because I know that time is money. If I have any arrangement with someone, I always try as much as possible to keep to time because I don't like wasting people's time and I don't appreciate it when someone waste my time. If someone is going to delay me on anything, I will have to get a clear response to know if I will have to wait or move on to another thing.
Yes, you are right about the fact that bacteria can be present even in two weeks, but in my opinion, these bacteria are not as harmful to our mouth as those that can be there for 3 months. And that is why it is better not to change the toothbrush even every week, but to simply boil it in water

I think almost everyone would be annoyed. People plan things and go mad when something seriously bad happens to it.

Waiting for bus infinitely is definitely one of them.

Though this does not happen very often but It can be very annoying when it does. I am the type that always tries to manage how I make use of my time.

It is annoying. But if the time waste is because of uncontrollable circumstances, I would have no choice but bear it. But if it is someone that is wasting my time for no tangible reason, I will not take it.

When faced with unexpected time waste, I try to maintain a flexible and composed mindset. Rather than immediately getting frustrated, I take a deep breath and assess the situation objectively. If it's something I can address, I'll calmly explore solutions. But if it's out of my hands, I make an effort to adapt and use the time productively in other ways, like catching up on reading or making a phone call.

It is annoying. But if the time waste is because of uncontrollable circumstances, I would have no choice but bear it. But if it is someone that is wasting my time for no tangible reason, I will not take it.
Yes in situations like this, one does not really have a choice. I have experienced so many instances like this but I can't complain cause it's not something I can control.

What worries me the most is that I won't be able to get that time back. I understand that I could use the time much more efficiently, but during such a period I try to think about some events and make some decisions for which I do not have time during the day and sometimes it is even nice to be alone with myself and my thoughts

Back