Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you raise children to be organized and responsible?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I don't have children, so I can't know how to do it right, but in my opinion, the best option is to show it by my own example. However, if you have children, write to make them as pleasant as possible and learn your words 100 percent

Children are good at copying. If you read, the will also read, if you do your own work, your children will also copy you and do their own chores. If your kids are not copying our good habits, you need to make then realize why it is important to be organized and responsible. Just repeating these words do not work, you need to make them realize

Children are good at copying. If you read, the will also read, if you do your own work, your children will also copy you and do their own chores. If your kids are not copying our good habits, you need to make then realize why it is important to be organized and responsible. Just repeating these words do not work, you need to make them realize
This is how my father taught me, and when I was not yet so aware, I did as he did, but then I began to understand that much of what he advises is not as correct as it seems. Therefore, up to a certain age, children can repeat, but then when they grow up and begin to understand some situations in their own way, you need to talk to them to also understand how their thoughts are formed

The best way to do this is to teach by example. Talking to them alone would not be enough, especially based on the fact that they are still small. Children tend to easily copy what they see does closest around them. I'm

The best way to do this is to teach by example. Talking to them alone would not be enough, especially based on the fact that they are still small. Children tend to easily copy what they see does closest around them. I'm
This is absolutely true because my cousin's parents taught him to be like that, but they themselves did the homework, but then they were surprised when he started to scatter things at the age of 6 and never cleaned up after himself.

Give them enough free time, let them be free thinkers. Don't enforce you opinion on everything. Let them take decisions, make mistakes. Be there to correct them, support them and guide them.

Give them enough free time, let them be free thinkers. Don't enforce you opinion on everything. Let them take decisions, make mistakes. Be there to correct them, support them and guide them.
In my opinion, this is also a very good idea because in adulthood they will then be able to think much more creatively and also they will be much more conscious because they will analyze every situation

I agree. Being able is not a gift, it must be acquired through proper training and exercise. A strong mind is far valuable than everything else.

My father taught me to be organized by the way he did things. Nothing about my upbringing ever caught my dad by surprise. He always planned and anticipated. I unconsciously copied that too. An organized parent would produce an organized child.

Leading by example is always the best way out of any issue.

When you show them in real what is good and bad, children grasp more easily.

This is of course true, because if you just tell them that something is bad and something is good, they won't even know why and also won't know what consequences it can lead to.
Leading by example is always the best way out of any issue.

When you show them in real what is good and bad, children grasp more easily.

Children learn more by examples rather than what there parents tell them. So as a parent, you should be setting good examples for the kids as that will be what they notice and remember the most.

When we lead by example, others notice and want to follow in our footsteps. So, let's keep being awesome role models, showing kindness, and making the world a brighter place, one action at a time!

There is a saying: What you do speaks so loudly that I can not hear a word that you say. If you want your children to behave in a disciplined way then it has to show in your own actions as well. That way you will be able to inculcate it them.

I also prefer learning by example. When my child does something bad, do I pity him or does he think that I do the same? She knows that I don't do this, so she says that she made a mistake and won't do it again. However, everything does not always work out the first time

Back