Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you organize your fridge?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I've always had problems with this because I don't have clear instructions for which products to put where, so I always forget about some products that I bought but put on another shelf and didn't notice them. Do you have such a thing, for example, that you put milk at a certain point in the refrigerator and you always know that if it is not there, then you did not buy it.

I can never forget something that I bought and stored in a refrigerator. I have a different section for vegetables and I also have another compartment for cooked food. It is good for me because every section of my fridge is high freezing.

I like to keep my fridge organized in zones based on food categories. The top shelves hold Cold drinks, juices, and ready-to-eat items like yogurt and hummus. Meats go on the bottom shelf to catch any drips. Fruits and vegetables each get their own crisper drawers. Door shelves are for eggs, cheese, butter, and jams. Cooked leftovers are front and center for easy grabbing. I'm fastidious about wiping up spills and tossing expired items too. An organized fridge makes meal prep so much easier and helps minimize food waste.

Since am not the only one using the fridge I don't even bother trying to organize it. When I am in my own home I can do this.

Um excuse me sorry, is there a particular way in which our fridge should be arranged? Because I just opened my fridge now and I saw that I'm just putting anything anywhere I find an opening. It is far from being arranged!

I am not very good at organizing too but I am not too bad either and can at least remember the leftovers kept in the fridge and refrigerate these as per the available space

Back