Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you like your meat?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
When it comes to meat, how do you like yours prepared? I have a relative who prefers his meat boiled with little spices and that's it. I have seen people who only eat meat when it is prepared with pepper sauce, then there are those who prefer fried. How do you like yours? Personally I really don't mind, as long as it is meat. Though I think well fried is sweeter.

I prefer my meat to be boiled with a little spices and fried it because I really enjoy fried foods or whatever as long as it was fried

I prefer my meat to be boiled with a little spices and fried it because I really enjoy fried foods or whatever as long as it was fried
Fried food are always very sweet, the only problem is that too much groundnut oil can be an issue for your health. Though I heard there are some healthy oil we can use.

Fried food are always very sweet, the only problem is that too much groundnut oil can be an issue for your health. Though I heard there are some healthy oil we can use.

Yes you are right and I agree with your words but up to now I haven't heard about that healthy oils

Yes you are right and I agree with your words but up to now I haven't heard about that healthy oils
There was a time I heard coconut oil was a lot more healthier fof frying than the regular groundnut oil.

There was a time I heard coconut oil was a lot more healthier fof frying than the regular groundnut oil.
No off course I advise you don't ever buy such oils because you might end up pouring it away because its not tasty at all it's better you used your ground nut oil

No off course I advise you don't ever buy such oils because you might end up pouring it away because its not tasty at all it's better you used your ground nut oil
Yes they might not be tasty but the most important thing should be what it does to your health. Most of the things not tasty tends to be a lot more healthy than the tasty ones.

Yes they might not be tasty but the most important thing should be what it does to your health. Most of the things not tasty tends to be a lot more healthy than the tasty ones.
Actually you are right and I agree with your words but not realizing it was a coconut oil we used it at home to prepared stew and white rice but no one have be able to finished its plate at the end we poured the stew and the remaining oil away

Actually you are right and I agree with your words but not realizing it was a coconut oil we used it at home to prepared stew and white rice but no one have be able to finished its plate at the end we poured the stew and the remaining oil away
Lol sorry to hear that though, am sure there are other healthy oil with good taste, or maybe you guys were just not used to the coconut taste just yet.

Back