Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you like taking pictures?

Spencer

Active Contributor

Reaction score
How I like my pictures is when I'm unaware someone is doing it. I don't like planning and posing for my picture to be taken. I love my pictures taken when I'm doing things without knowing. My pictures look more good when they are taken unaware than when I pose for it.

How do you like taking pictures?

I don't own a single picture of myself, not one. Looking at myself makes me throw up, even in a mirror

I like to take selfies and mirror selfies to show my outfit.
I don't like it when someone takes a picture of me when I'm unaware of it as I don't like the way I look in the picture.

I like taking selfies pictures the most. I don't miss out taking a new selfie picture in the morning before going to work after I've dressed up. Even though it's only my head, I love it too. I would only make sure the background showing in the selfie picture is very good. It's after work that I take pictures with my colleagues sometimes.

I like taking selfies pictures the most. I don't miss out taking a new selfie picture in the morning before going to work after I've dressed up. Even though it's only my head, I love it too. I would only make sure the background showing in the selfie picture is very good. It's after work that I take pictures with my colleagues sometimes.

I prefer someone else snapping me in the morning or afternoon when I want to take pictures, and it is definitely the best choice that I can make. There is no other way that I can enjoy taking pictures instead of that. Selfies are never my choice at all since the pictures that I have taken in the past never came out pretty good.

I run from the camera I feel self conscious about my looks

I run from the camera I feel self conscious about my looks
I have a classmate who's exactly like this. She's never going to appear in any photo shoot. She will decline going to any event which would have her pictures taken. I have been friends with her for over 10 years but I haven't seen one of her picture anywhere.

I have a classmate who's exactly like this. She's never going to appear in any photo shoot. She will decline going to any event which would have her pictures taken. I have been friends with her for over 10 years but I haven't seen one of her picture anywhere.

There are people that are picture or photo shy. No matter what you do for them to take a picture with you, they are going to decline doing so. This means that taking pictures is definitely a waste of time for them. I don't know the reason it is so because I am the type that don't joke with taking pictures when the time presents itself.

I am not a fan of a lot of taking photos. I do not think that if you take a picture in a place then this event will not have any value in the future. Sometimes if a specific event you could request to transform your digital photos into an album as the memory of your phone could be compromised.

I prefer taking selfies either clicked by me or buy a friend in the frame. I also like planned snapshots. I don't like candids. I feel I have to be ready before clicking a photo for it to be a good one, hehe.

I do not like to be on the picture, however, I like taking pictures of people and things. I like taking pictures where my subject is not aware of the camera or where my subject is in action. I want actions on my photos instead of just standing or sitting saying cheers. I like to experiment with angles, lights and shadows.

To be honest I really don't like taking photos, I feel I am not photogenic or I don't look good in photos, so I simply just avoid taking one. Though recent I am trying to change this, cause I know as a business owner I we have to show my phone more often.

I mostly do selfies. But we do a lot of group photos if we go for a trip or to a function or parties.

Otherwise with selfies around feels odd to ask someone take our pic.

I am not somebody that likes taking pictures, so I'm not sure this question applies to me, but a few times when I go out with friends I won't mind taking some, just for the purpose of preserving history.

I really enjoy taking pictures, though my approach tends to be a bit casual and spontaneous rather than highly technical. I find the most satisfaction in capturing candid moments, interesting textures and colors, or creative angles that help tell a story.

It is true that what you wrote, I also get much better photos this way, but I would not want to show such photos to anyone because it would seem ugly to people. I would like to plan a good photo and take several takes

I am not even a fan of taking pictures to start with. So I don't even like posing. The only time that you would see me takes pictures is when I have to go to a studio and get arranged by a photographer for a shot.

Unfortunately I hate taking pictures on a regular but when I tends to do so occasionally or on a special events

Back