Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you know the right person to marry?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Some days back, I read somewhere that the worse investment anyone would ever make is marrying the wrong person, and i completely believe this. Marrying the wrong person can even destroy your whole career and everything you have built if you are not careful. So how do you know you are about marrying the right person.

Well well well I believed in your words marrying the wrong person will destroy your whole career but for me it's not hard to for a person to differentiate but I believed what ever you done it's your destiny and can escaped it

In my opinion, it takes time. Very often, people get married too early because they feel comfortable, but this is at the beginning for everyone, so problems may arise later. I think it takes more than a year to get married

In my opinion, it takes time. Very often, people get married too early because they feel comfortable, but this is at the beginning for everyone, so problems may arise later. I think it takes more than a year to get married
Which means you are saying before getting married take some time to study and understand the person to be sure they are the right person right.

I think it's a very difficult job for that the given time. For me l was being guided by the almighty God. I was shown my wife in the dream. Then after a very long time l sae the same lady in the shopping mall and after l approached her she accepted on that very day.

You first of all need to know about your personality before checking a person that has a personality that would match yours. In other words, define yourself. And then define who can cope with you. And you would be able to choose a fitting partner.

Back