Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you handle rejection

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
I am pretty sure a lot of us might have faced rejection in one way or another, how did you handle it? There are others dealing with rejection and might not know what to do or how to handle it. Your answer might be of help to someone.

In my opinion, the best option is to switch to another problem or to another business. Refusals can be different, so if you were refused a job, it is very easy to find a new company or even a new business. The most important thing is not to dwell on this rejection

I am pretty sure a lot of us might have faced rejection in one way or another, how did you handle it? There are others dealing with rejection and might not know what to do or how to handle it. Your answer might be of help to someone.
Actually you are right but I tend to forget what ever I have been rejected because I don't know your reasons but also can't just be stressing my self

Actually you are right but I tend to forget what ever I have been rejected because I don't know your reasons but also can't just be stressing my self
That's true, but there are some persons who just can't let go. I know some persons who can't rest or sleep until they find out why they are rejected.

In my opinion, the best option is to switch to another problem or to another business. Refusals can be different, so if you were refused a job, it is very easy to find a new company or even a new business. The most important thing is not to dwell on this rejection
What about in a situation where you have invested a lot, and you have all your hopes that no matter what you are definitely going to get it, but in the end you where rejected. How would you cope with this.

For me l have really experienced the rejection for a very long time. For me l wonder why most people face the rejection for that matter. I have really been rejected in most companies for that and l just hope that the best is yet to come.

Back